Four Bean BakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 30 ounce can butter beans shopping list
- 15 ounce can lima beans shopping list
- 15 ounce can red kidney beans shopping list
- 27 ounce can baked beans shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 4 large onions sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon until crisp and remove from skillet then sauté onions in bacon fat.
- Add vinegar, salt, sugar, mustard and garlic powder then cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Drain butter beans, green limas and kidney beans then combine all beans.
- Pour onion mixture over beans and mix gently then sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- Bugs_Mom Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- pokerdude Dayton, OH
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ickinom2 Medicine Hat, CA
- cajunspices66 Pineville, LA
- desertgal Billings, MT
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
yummy ok yet another one lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I have made this before and added browned hamburger. Great Post!desertgal in Billings loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!