Lemon Lush DessertFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1, 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup whipped topping or whipped cream shopping list
- 2, 3 oz pkg instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- additional whipped topping or whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Make a crust by cutting butter ijnto flour.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 350 for about 20 minutes.
- For cheese layer beat cream cheese with powder sugar and fold in one cup whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- For pudding layer combine pudding with milk and beat smooth.
- Spread over cheese layer.
- Add a final layer of whipped toppiong.
- Chill very well.
- Cut into squares to serve
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
This is a very good dessert! One of my favorites!michelle73 in Melville loved it
I remember this very well. It's great! Thanks for the reminder and recipe...lunasea in Orlando loved it
thanks, good for hot summer!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!