Company PotatoesFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 10 3/4oz can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in butter until translucent.
- Add soup,potatoes,and sour cream. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into a greased 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish.
- Combine cheese and corn flake crumbs. Spread over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
I love this recipe. We call them funeral potatoes too. Great post!cakelady in Murray loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Yummy, Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it