Amaretto Sour CocktailFrom cajunspices66 8 years ago
How to make it
- First of all, use fresh lemon juice whenever possible, and use a chilled glass as well.
- Rub the rim of your glass with a lemon slice, and dip it in bar sugar until the rim is well frosted.
- Shake amaretto and lemon juice or sweet/sour mix in a shaker with ice, then pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.
- I ALSO WILL MAKE THESE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND KEEP REFRIGERATED UNTIL THE NEXT DAY..