The Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie RecipeFrom poohbearlovesheavymetal 7 years ago
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Hardware: shopping list
- ice cream scooper (#20 disher, to be exact) shopping list
- parchment paper shopping list
- Baking sheets shopping list
- Mixer shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan over low heat.
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- Pour the melted butter in the mixer's work bowl.
- Add the sugar and brown sugar.
- Cream the butter and sugars on medium speed.
- Add the egg, egg yolk, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough, then scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheets, 6 cookies per sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown, checking the cookies after 5 minutes.
- Rotate the baking sheet for even browning.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpoohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!