Beer Battered Fried TalapiaFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- The following is how I fry fish. We enjoy the taste and the texture.
- In a bowl mix eggs and beer.
- Have another plate with seasoned flour and another plate of bread crumbs.
- Dip fish filets into egg-beer mixture, then roll in flour, dip into egg mixture again and lastly roll into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil, turning only once until browned on each side and fish is fork tender.
- Place filets on paper toweling to absorb any excess oil.
- Mix any remaining flour, breadcrumbs and egg-beer mixture into a batter.
- Fry spoonfuls of the batter in hot oil until puffed and golden on each side.
- Serve along with the fish.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Love your recipe. I always buy Tilapia so I'll be sure to try this recipe next time I cook some. Thanks for a '5' treatbrianna in loved it