Spinach Quiche With Feta CheeseFrom sparow64 5 years ago
How to make it
- Start with a lightly baked and cooled pie shell
- Defrost spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible; it should be fairly dry.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and milk.
- Add the salt and pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Stir in the spinach and feta cheese.
- Fill the quiche crust, and place the Parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out dry.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Can also be served at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Yumm!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Yummy, I like this, anything with spinach.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it