Roasted Chicken Breasts With Garbanzo Beans Tomatoes And PaprikaFrom lunasea 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika (**Sometimes labeled Pimentón Dulce or Pimentón de La Vera Dulce. McCormick's also has a smoked paprika in their Gourmet Collection line) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or Greek yogurt shopping list
- 4 chicken breast halves with bones shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained shopping list
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce.
- Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet. Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and 1/2 cup cilantro to remaining spiced oil mixture; toss to coat. Pour bean mixture around chicken. Sprinkle everything generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cilantro.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon bean mixture over. Serve with yogurt sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating7 people
This sounds like it might be good. I'll have to show this one to my husband and see if he would be interested, but you have a 5 in my book:)netty_angel in Rolla loved it
Holy moly!! It's beautiful and I love every ingredient -- fresh and healthful. I'm making it THIS weekend! Thanks! Colleen
c2max in Woodridge loved it
Wow.. you are REALLY making me hungry already this morning...lol This is going on my short list to try. I can tell this would smell wonderful as it is cooking! Thanks hon... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it