Red Snapper ParmigianaFrom jovi_nutt 8 years ago
- 1/2 c. chablis or other dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried whole thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 4 ( 4-ounce) red snapper fillets ( 1-inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated fresh Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy duty plastic bag. Add fish; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minues, turning bag occasionally. Remove fish from bag; discard marinade. Set fish aside.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fillets; seal bag. and shake to coat fillets with flour mixture.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot. Add fish, and cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookjovi_nutt Newtown, PA
The Rating3 people
Wow - this sounds wonderful. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This was wonderful! I used Romano cheese. I wasn't sure what crushed red pepper was, so I used chili powder and I loved the little zip it gave the crust. I let my fish marinade in the bag on the counter though instead of the refrigerator. Really ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
deliciousfrankieanne in Ukiah loved it