Pork Tenderloin with Rice StuffingFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
- 2 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dried prunes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots shopping list
- canned apricot halves, drained (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until tender but not browned. Add rice, salt, and pepper to taste, poultry seasoning and water to onions and garlic. Stir to moisten rice, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir dried fruit into rice.
- Pour rice mixture into the clay baker. (if using a casserole dish spray with pam)
- Salt and pepper pork tenderloin and place on top of rice mixture and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minute or until done.
- Garnish with canned apricot halves.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating4 people
This sounds delish. I love prunes and this type of fruit with pork is maaaaavellous! X0auntybea in Vernon loved it
Wow, this sounds so delicious, Ferri. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds great!mamalou in Attleboro loved it