Grilled Pina ColadasFrom crabhappychick 9 years ago
- 1 fresh pineapple, outside removed, cored and cut into 3/4" slices shopping list
- 2 bananas, LEAVE PEELS ON, cut lengthwise in half shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1 cup coconut flakes, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup caramel topping, good quality shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup rum, Meyers dar rum, coconut rum, whatever kind you prefer shopping list
- 4 scoops ice cream, vanilla or coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Melt together caramel topping, butter and rum in a small saucepan until well combined. Set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice over cut side of bananas and pineapple. Grill bananas cut side down while grilling pineapple slices on both sides until caramelized. Peel bananas and cut each half across.
- For each serving, on a pretty plate, place a slice of pineapple, a scoop of ice cream into center of ring, place 2 banana quarters decoratively along sides of ice cream, drizzle with caramel, and sprinkle with toasted coconut. AWESOME!