Veggie Stuffed QuesadillasFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 2 small green and/or red sweet peppers, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin 1-inch-long strips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or cilantro shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese (tub style) shopping list
- 5 6- to 7-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- salsa (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.F
- In a large nonstick skillet cook sweet peppers and onion in 1 teaspoon of the oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in cumin and chili powder. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in parsley. Set aside.
- Spread cream cheese over half of 1 side of each tortilla. Top with pepper mixture. Fold tortilla in half over peppers, pressing gently. Place tortillas on an ungreased large baking sheet. Brush tortillas with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve warm. If desired, pass the salsa.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
and a 5 for you crafty these sound great and im going to try them...bet on it :))caramia in loved it
What a treat!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!