Black Forest Dump CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid.
- Spread pineapple in lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread pie filling over pineapple.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pie filling.
- Top with pecans.
- Combine melted butter with the reserved pineapple juice. Drizzle over mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Top with whipped topping.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
hey henrie you know i love this ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh how scrumptious, just can't bypass any of your posts today...juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Love Dump cakes! Great for get-to-gethers! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it