Cranberry Chip CookiesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs. orange juice shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups coarsley chopped cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup vanilla milk chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- chocolate glaze, If desired: shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs. corn syrup shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp. hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet (or use parchment paper).
- Mix sugars and margarine in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, orange juice and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Carefully stir in cranberries, nuts and vanilla milk chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Spread with Chocolate Glaze if desired:
- Heat chocolate chips, margarine and corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted; cool slightly.
- Stir in water, 1 tsp at a time, until consistency of thick syrup.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating5 people
Yummo....I love cranberries and this sounds wonderful. Sounds like it's time for me to start some cookie baking. Thanks, m'dear!lunasea in Orlando loved it
YUM IT SOUNDS DELISH THANKS CHICHIminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This cookie recipe sounds Mmm Mmm gooooood! I love cranberries and in a cookie I can only imagine they would be sensational. Thanks so much for a great 5 recipe post.laadeedaa in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!