Pear Crumble PieFrom debwin 7 years ago
- Prepared 9'' single pie crust shopping list
- 6 medium pears (peeled, cored) shopping list
- 1/2c sugar (I use a bit less) shopping list
- 1tsp grated lemon rind shopping list
- 3T lemon juice shopping list
- 2T flour shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2c flour shopping list
- 1/2c sugar shopping list
- 1/2tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 4T butter shopping list
How to make it
- Slice 5 pears and cut remaining pear in sixths. Sprinkle pears with lemon juice. Mix sugar, flour and lemon rind together. Stir into pears.
- Spoon into prepared pastry shell. Arrange the larger pear wedges atop sliced pears. Sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Bake at 400F for 45mins. or until pears are tender.
- combine flour, sugar and spices. Cut in butter with fingers until crumbly.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating5 people
I never had pear pie but it sure sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I usually make my apple pies like this, but I have never thought to make a pear crumble. Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing your recipe...lunasea in Orlando loved it
I can't wait to try this one. Your recipes are interesting.... unique.... YUMMMMM!dee in Tampa loved it