Easy Pork Chop FajitasFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise into strips shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 1 packet SHAKE ''N BAKE Hot &Spicy seasoned Coating Mix for chicken or pork shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Mix peppers, onions, tomatoes, oil, lime juice and cumin in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Coat chops as directed on package.
- Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Cut chops into strips and place chops on onion mixture.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
- Top tortillas with sliced pork and onion mixture; roll up.
- Serve with guacamole, Salsa, Sour Cream and Guacamole
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
I have chops defrosting in the fridge. I'm going to coat the chops with finely crushed hot & spicy pork rinds (store bought), cuz I don't have shake and bake. I'll then follow your recipe to the tee as it sounds wonderful.......Wonderfully 5!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Another winner....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I have used beef, chicken, shrimp, but never pork. I like this recipe. Got my 5pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it