SangriaFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 4 26 oz. bottles of red wine (Sangria if you can get it) shopping list
- 1 26 oz. bottle of a good, dry red wine shopping list
- 1 26 oz. bottle of a good, dry white wine shopping list
- 13 oz. of an inexpensive brandy shopping list
- 3 cups of gingerale shopping list
- 3 oranges shopping list
- 3 limes shopping list
- 3 lemons shopping list
How to make it
- The Day before serving:
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a large plastic or glass container (do not use aluminum).
- Slice fruit thinly and add to liquid.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to mellow.
- I have no idea how many this will serve -- you know your friends better than I do!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!