Apple CakeFrom auntybea 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly. Mix in coconut. Pat into greased 9" x 13" pan (I use spring form for nicer presentation), building up the edges slightly. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Spread apple sauce over warm crust. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apple sauce.
- Blend sour cream and egg yolks and drizzle over apple sauce. (Sour cream and yolk mixture doesn't completely cover apple sauce).
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
Beautiful pic and sounds great!desertgal in Billings loved it
This sounds like a great cake when you don't want to fuss too much! Gotta try it....thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
This would be great to keep frozen...great idea and nice to have on hand. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!