Apple CakeFrom auntybea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly. Mix in coconut. Pat into greased 9" x 13" pan (I use spring form for nicer presentation), building up the edges slightly. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Spread apple sauce over warm crust. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apple sauce.
- Blend sour cream and egg yolks and drizzle over apple sauce. (Sour cream and yolk mixture doesn't completely cover apple sauce).
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
Thanks! This sounds right up my alley, easy AND you can freeze it!!jovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
This would be great to keep frozen...great idea and nice to have on hand. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
This sounds like a great cake when you don't want to fuss too much! Gotta try it....thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!