Plum Sauce Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pound boneless pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup bottled plum sauce shopping list
- 3 minced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pork into bite size cubes then brown lightly in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sherry and garlic then stir completely and simmer several minutes.
- Add water then bring to a boil and reduce heat then simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in plum sauce then return to boil and cook until sauce thickens.
- Transfer to chafing dish and sprinkle with green onions then serve immediately.