Pork Chops With A FlairFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 lean boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1/4 cup sherry shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorns shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan or skillet on high until hot but not smoking.
- Quickly sauté chops on both sides until nicely browned then remove to baking dish.
- Remove skillet from heat and deglaze with sherry and water mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup heavy cream, peppercorns and salt.
- Cook over medium heat letting sauce reduce a little then pour over chops in baking dish.
- Cover with foil but don't let the foil touch the chops or sauce.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup cream to the sauce and continue to cook until it reduces to desired consistency.
- In the meantime put your chops on a warmed serving plate then cover with reduced sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Huge pepper lovers in this house....Great post...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Like the pepper corns in this recipe. Got my 5 Pepper corns. Hepl me with this with my rating their will be 7 total, But only 6 Icons. What up with that?pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Now you're talking, sounds fantastic! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!