Smoked Baby Back Ribs With Special SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons smoked salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 4 cups catsup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 racks baby back ribs shopping list
- 6 wood chunks soaked shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except ribs and wood chunks in a saucepan stirring to blend well. Simmer for 4 hours stirring often and adding a little water if needed.
- Trim off as much excess fat as possible from rubs.
- Cut racks in half then preheat oven to 350.
- Put ribs on pans in a single layer and bake 60 minutes rotating pan after 30 minutes.
- Put ribs in an upright position on rib racks in smoker.
- Add 3 soaked wood chunks to fire then smoke for 4 hours.
- Add 3 more soaked wood chunks midway through smoking.
- When ribs are done coat with sauce and serve immediately.