Crispy Pork ChopsFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick shopping list
- 3 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. each dried basil and thyme leaves shopping list
- parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler
- Cut off excess fat from edges of chops. Bread chops in the egg and crumbs, coating well.
- Broil on a lightly greased rack, about 8-inches away from heat for 10 min. Watch to make sure breading doesn't burn. Lower rack if necessary.
- In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, cheese, mustard, garlic, peppers and herbs. Spread half the sauce over the chops. Continue broiling 5 min. longer.
- Carefully turn chops over and repeat the procedure. Check for doneness. Breading should be very crisp and golden brown.