Southern Banana PuddingFrom redkitchen 8 years ago
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6-9 thin sliced bananas shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 5 oz. box instant french vanilla pudding (you may have to buy 2 3 oz. boxes, the 5oz. is hard to find) shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed mild shopping list
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 13X9 dish with 1 bag cookies.
- Place bananas on top
- Blend milk with pudding mix. Beat cream cheese and condesnsed milk together until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping
- Add mixture to the pudding and stir until blended.
- Pour over bananas
- Cover the top with remaining cookies
- Refrigerate until served
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating7 people
Where's the butter?! Seems like paula would have found a way to put butter in banana puddin'!! Yummy....bananafied?!!! funnyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Had this one and it's fantastic!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds so good. Anything Paula does is sinful and delicous. Thanks.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!