cheese and bacon biscuit flatbreadFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- heat oven to 400 degrees F. ; lightly grease a cookie sheet
- separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- place 1 biscuit in center of greased cookie sheet, arrange remaining biscuits in a circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center of biscuit.
- press gently to form a 10 inch round
- spread with cheese sauce; sprinkle with bacon.
- bake at 400 degrees f. for 10 to 13 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown.
- sprinkle with parsley and serve warm........
- servings 10
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Looks easy and very tasty.....will give this a try..Kinda like little pizza's..great postgrizzlybear in loved it
Your on a roll today, love the sound of this one too, quick and easy, Yum. Great post, what time is supper?
You got my 5, God Blesshenrie in Savannah loved it
I am liking this one a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it