cheese and bacon biscuit flatbreadFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- heat oven to 400 degrees F. ; lightly grease a cookie sheet
- separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- place 1 biscuit in center of greased cookie sheet, arrange remaining biscuits in a circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center of biscuit.
- press gently to form a 10 inch round
- spread with cheese sauce; sprinkle with bacon.
- bake at 400 degrees f. for 10 to 13 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown.
- sprinkle with parsley and serve warm........
- servings 10
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Sherry, This looks so good...High 5. Thank you so very much for sharing.....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
I am liking this one a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Looks easy and very tasty.....will give this a try..Kinda like little pizza's..great postgrizzlybear in loved it