beef and cheese crescent snacksFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 ( 8 ounce ) can of Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 1/2 cup of a bacon horseradish- flavored dip (already prepared or make yourself) shopping list
- 6 ounce thinly sliced cooked roast beef ( from deli ) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell pepper strips (from a jar) shopping list
- 4 ounces ( 1 cup ) shredded swiss or provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- heat oven to 375 degrees f.; separate dough into 4 rectangles. firmly press perforations to seal.
- spread about 1 tablespoon of the dip evenly over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges, top with beef, roasted red peppers, and cheese.(trim beef if necessary).starting with long side, roll uo each rectangle; pinch edges to seal; place rolls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake at 375 degrees f. for 14 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet, cut each roll into 6 slices. serve warm with remaining bacon-horseradish dip
- makes 24
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I love these cresent roll recipes you post, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
great recipe!jett2whit in Union City loved it