Caramel Banana Cornbread PuddingFrom dottiet 6 years ago
- caramel banana cornbread Pudding shopping list
- 1 (8 oz package corn muffin mix shopping list
- 3 sliced bananas shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 3 cups 2% low fat milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce or topping shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare corn muffins according to package instructions.
- Cool Crumble 4 muffins into large chunks.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Lightly butter a 2 qt or 8 inch square ceramic baking dish.
- Arrange banana slices in the dish.
- Top with 1/4 cup brown sugar and chunks of corn muffins
- Combine milk, eggs remaining brown sugar & cinnamon; whisk well.
- Pour over muffins, Bake 50 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve warm.
- Serves six
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating4 people
I am going to be mean and make this and not share it with anyone...cause it's tooooo good, Thanks for the post and extra pounds!!!! Will have to up my run to 4 miles. Ouch!!!! joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
the serving size should be ONE - 1 large bowl just for me....hehe!! Sounds so good & different.
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I have every thing to make this in the house right now. I love it when that happens. So I think this is dessert tonight!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it