Gourmet Crockpot Macaroni and CheeseFrom vainwi 8 years ago
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb any combination of hard cheese you'd like (I used cheddar, mozzarella, provolone and muenster), grated shopping list
- 8 oz. cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 lb. pasta (whatever kind of short macaroni-style pasta you prefer) shopping list
- 4 Tbls. butter, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta until JUST al dente - about 1/2 the time it lists on the package seems to work pretty well. Drain.
- Mix cheeses, sour cream and butter in slow cooker. Mix in pasta. Cook on low for at least 4 hours, preferably 5. An hour before serving, remove the cover and turn slow cooker up to high to brown the bottom and sides.