Turkey Bar-B-QueFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan on low-medium heat, Simmer the vinegar and ketchup.
- Add butter and let melt.
- Add molasses and brown sugar.
- Let simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- Add worcestetshire sauce to taste.
- Fill a medium sized aluminum pan 1/2 full of sauce.
- Place Turkey in pan and seal tight with aluminum foil.
- Turn gas grill on medium heat and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- After 3 hours, press down on Turkey.
- If the bones collapse, the Turkey is done.
- Remove from heat and pull the bones out and slice the Turkey.
- The sauce can be added to the Turkey or passed around to be added by each guess.
- NOTE.... You can also cook in your oven.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- andy2828 Nowhere, Us
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- babytkakes Columbus, GA
- ljstoodley Port Alberni, CA
- debwin Toronto, CA
- butterflysue Pacifica, CA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔