Boston Cream Dessert Cups Cookie MixFrom janick04 8 years ago
- cookie Crust shopping list
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 23 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups. Lightly spray baking cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 23 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 1 ball in each baking cup. Moisten bottom of small flat-bottomed glass with drop of water, then dip into 2 tablespoons sugar. Press glass on dough balls to flatten slightly, dipping glass in sugar after each dough ball.
- In same large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the flour and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream. On low speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Spoon about 2 tablespoons filling over dough in each cup.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool 30 minutes; remove from pan.
- Open container of frosting; remove foil lid. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds to soften frosting; stir until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon frosting onto center of each cookie cup. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Store covered in refrigerator. If desired, remove from paper baking cups to serve.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Decrease butter to 1/3 cup butter. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!