Turkey Biscuit StewFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- !/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 can (10- 1/2 oz) condensed chicken or turkey broth, undiluted shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 cup cooked peas shopping list
- 1 cup cooked whole baby carrots shopping list
- 1 tube (10) oz.) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, you can also used home made. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually add broth and milk, cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the turkey, peas and carrots; heat through.
- Separate biscuits and arrange over the stew.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Yield: 6 - 8 servings
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
sounds very comforting & delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds like the perfect comfort food - and I would add potatoes, too. Great post, hon - thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds so delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it