Fresh Tomato SalsaFrom unswissmiss 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small serving bowl, mix onion, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice. Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Dice plum tomatoes, discarding seeds and juice. Add to the serving bowl.
- Put on a pair of gloves. Finely mince the chili peppers, using 1 with the seeds discarded for a medium-spicy salsa, or 2 with seeds for a very spicy one.
- Mix the peppers into the salsa. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Note: the salsa will become a little watery. Drain off some liquid before serving, if desired, or serve as-is. Either way is fine.
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
The Rating4 people
This was very simple to make and tastes divine! We just moved to a different state and there are no Baja Fresh restaurants around us;my husband and I have been itching for their salsa, I tried this & we're cured!carpdog4 in West Ocean City loved it
Sounds really tasty I can add more hot peppers as I like.
Five forks and a smile :)
trigger in loved it
See Spanish Rice# for detail.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!