Corn BreadFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together corn meal, oil and buttermilk.
- Spray bottom of iron skillet with pam and add a little oil.
- Pour the corn bread mixture in the skillet.
- Place in 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For large skillet double the recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
Thank you for posting this -- I'm learning how to cook Southern cornbread... hoping I can get the ingredients ;-)
shine in Rainier loved it
I adore cornbread and have multiple cast iron skillets to make it. Thanks, sweetie - gets a high 5 from me!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Mmmmmm, cornbread is so good when it's hot out of the oven with some butter!! Thanks for sharing.
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Corn Bread54 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Cooking With Buttermilk Lactaid Milk23 members