Smoky Chili con QuesoFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 4 slices bacon, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine, or beer shopping list
- 3/4 pound monterey jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons constarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or 2 cloves fresh garlic shopping list
How to make it
- In fondue pot, fry bacon until crisp. Remove and drain. Saute onion in bacon fat, add tomatoes and chilies. Stir in wine and bring to a boil. Toss cheese with cornstarch and garlic. Gradually stir cheese into wine mixture. Keep warm or re-warm as necessary if not using fondue pot or small crockpot.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
yummmmmmmmm i like thisminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
A "5" for SURE !
Thanks....mjcmcook...mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
High Five from me!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it