Chicken TortillasFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked shopping list
- 1/2 onion, grated shopping list
- 1/2 can (10 3/4 each) cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 can (7 oz.) green chile salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into triangles shopping list
- 1/2 Ib. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1-1/2 canned green chilies, seeded and diced shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Cut into large pieces or shred. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine onion, the soups, salsa and milk, blending well. In a 1-1/2 quart buttered casserole, layer half the tortillas, chicken, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with the green chilies.
- Repeat the layers once more until all the ingredients are used, ending with cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 300.F
- Remove cover. Bake for 1 hr.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating2 people
It sure looks great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it