Mini Ham N Cheese FrittatasFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked lean ham shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced chives shopping list
- 1/4 cup Vadalia onions, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low fat milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Divide ham evenly among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray; top with cheese. In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites. Beat in the chives, onions, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, filling each muffin cup three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 8 frittatas
- Serve with Great grilled toast and fresh fruit........