Salmon and Swiss Cheese QuicheFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 9-inch pastry shell, unbaked shopping list
- ¾ cup onion, finely chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup green pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups swiss cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 7 ounce can salmon, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- bread crumbs, buttered shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake pie shell for 8 minutes, remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cook onion and pepper in butter until tender.
- Arrange cheese in bottom of pastry shell.
- Toss salmon with lemon juice, arrange over cheese.
- Beat together sour cream, eggs, cooked onions and pepper, flour and bouillon powder.
- Pour over salmon.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Nice recipe i have some left over salmon for last night....will use it in this recipe......THANK YOU
You have my 5grizzlybear in loved it
sounds delicious!, I´m going to try it soon!thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Fantastic. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it