Sinful Chocolate PIeFrom chefjeb 6 years ago
- 2 pie crusts, 9 inch, baked shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cocoa shopping list
- 5 tbs flour shopping list
- 3 tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or rum extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- whipped cream for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, stirl well and cook in double boiler until thick.
- Pour into pie crusts and refrigerate.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating4 people
This is awsome. I made it and it is very, very, very good. This is THE ultimate chocolate pie. Thanks for posting.chefkimmie in Jackson loved it
I made this yesterday and it didn't turn out. The directions call for you to combine all ingredients and cook in a double boiler until thick. It never did get thick. I must have cooked for around 15 minutes and I started to get worried that I coul...moredesireewinans in loved it
it never did set:( Flavor was amazing though! next time I'll cook it longer:)desireewinans in loved it