Tasty Tabasco GazpachoFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 cup V8 juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoon Tabasco shopping list
- 1/2 tsp stevia shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon shopping list
- 2 medium size carrots, peeled and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped shopping list
- 2 medium size red peppers shopping list
- 2 to 3 ribs celery, washed and rough chopped shopping list
- 2 large ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 1 medium size english cucumber, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 20 seconds to chop vegetables into small pieces (do not puree vegetables - it should be like a small-diced salsa).
- Add remaining juice and allow to sit in refrigerator for 4 hours for flavours to blend.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Serve well-chilled.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Tabasco Gazpacho is good for the heart.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget555 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members