Creamy Roasted Sprouts n PastaFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 6 large Brussels sprouts, halved shopping list
- 85g (1/4 block) Mori-Nu Lite silken tofu, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice noodles, drained and kept hot shopping list
- Fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a glass baking dish lightly with olive oil.
- Add the sprouts to the pan and roast at 375 F for 10 minutes.
- Stir, and roast for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, place tofu, garlic, lemon juice, salt, paprika, onion powder, parsley, dill and water in a food processor and puree smooth.
- Toss noodles and sprouts together in a bowl.
- Pour the tofu mixture overtop and serve with cracked black pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Love it jo_jo saved and will be made soon.^5
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members