Italian-style Ground BeefFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 Ib. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley shopping list
- all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 slices Mozzarella or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- With hands mix lightly together beef, water, seasoned salt, black
- pepper and parsley. Shape into 4 patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
- Coat both sides of patties with flour. Dip into egg, then into crumbs.
- Brown quickly in hot oil on both sides in skillet.
- Arrange in a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Put a slice of cheese
- on each patty.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over patties. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 25 min.
- Garnish with parsley.