Sandys GoulashFrom hartleysgs 8 years ago
- 3 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 1 sm. Pkg. of elbow macaroni shopping list
- 2 cans diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 cans tomato sauce (soup size cans) shopping list
- 1 big onion diced shopping list
- 1 green pepper diced shopping list
- dash of chili powder shopping list
- dash of onion salt or powder shopping list
- dash of garlic powder shopping list
- salt to taste (optional) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar (brings out the flavor per my friend donna) shopping list
How to make it
- First start water for macaroni and cook as usual, draining and keep on hold until hamburger is browned.
- Start second pan for green pepper and onion, add the dashes of chili powder, sugar, onion salt or powder and garlic powder (let them simmer until tender). Then add hamburger, salt (if desired) and pepper until browned. It’s up to you if you drain off the excess fat, I left it in and it added to the flavoring. Then add the noodles, the diced tomatoes and the tomato sauce, mixing it all well (BIG PAN) and then let it all simmer for awhile to blend the spices and get it hot, maybe 20 minutes or so.
The Cookhartleysgs Morrill, KS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!