Green Rice CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli only slightly then drain.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Combine all ingredients but save some cheese for top of casserole.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake uncovered at 325 for 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- sassysue Dayton, OH
- modmom50 Lawrence, KS
- glutenfreeglitter Bergamo, IT
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
- lolaroba La Selva Beach, CA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
you got my 5 GFminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love this... mmmmm a 5glutenfreeglitter in Bergamo loved it
This is one of our favorite casseroles for broccoli. I have been making this for years and I can give it an HONEST 5 stars as it truely deserves it.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!