Black Bayou Pecan PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut toasted shopping list
- 9 inch chocolate graham cracker piecrust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate, butter, vanilla, sugar and salt then mix well.
- Stir in the pecans and coconut and mix well.
- Pour into piecrust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.