Disneys Chocolate Chip Crumb cakesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons sifted cake flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter at room temp shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour three 3" x 5" mini loaf pans.
- . In a medium bowl combine 1 cup plus 2 teasppons of the cake flour with the cornstarch and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, using and electric mixer beat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup plus 2 table spoons of the butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and the lemon extract for about 5 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of the flour mixture with the last egg; the mixture may seem curdled. Beat for 3 or 4 minutes or until creamy again.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the remaining flour mixture until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, with a fork mix together the remaining 1/4 sugar, 2 tablespoons butter and 3/4 teaspoons vanilla. Add the remaining 1/2 cup flour and mix until crumbly.
- . Fill the prepared loaf pans with the crumb cake batter and sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top
- Bake the crumb cake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the middle of the cake springs back when touched lightly or a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Gee Wally - maybe Mom could bake some of these huh?!jett2whit in Union City loved it
The problem with your recipes.... You have way too many good ones to choose from! I am going to try this delicious dessert! Thanks!dmajor in Slidell loved it