Disneys Chocolate Chip Crumb cakesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons sifted cake flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter at room temp shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour three 3" x 5" mini loaf pans.
- . In a medium bowl combine 1 cup plus 2 teasppons of the cake flour with the cornstarch and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, using and electric mixer beat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup plus 2 table spoons of the butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and the lemon extract for about 5 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of the flour mixture with the last egg; the mixture may seem curdled. Beat for 3 or 4 minutes or until creamy again.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the remaining flour mixture until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, with a fork mix together the remaining 1/4 sugar, 2 tablespoons butter and 3/4 teaspoons vanilla. Add the remaining 1/2 cup flour and mix until crumbly.
- . Fill the prepared loaf pans with the crumb cake batter and sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top
- Bake the crumb cake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the middle of the cake springs back when touched lightly or a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
The problem with your recipes.... You have way too many good ones to choose from! I am going to try this delicious dessert! Thanks!dmajor in Slidell loved it
Gee Wally - maybe Mom could bake some of these huh?!jett2whit in Union City loved it