Sweet Potato Streusel CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 large sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter divided shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed - brown sugar divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potatoes in conventional oven until tender.
- When tender split open and scoop pulp into large bowl discarding skins.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the butter then beat into potatoes.
- Beat in eggs, milk, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, bourbon, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg then spread evenly into casserole dish.
- Combine remaining brown sugar, oats and flour in small bowl.
- Cut in remaining butter until mixture is size of small peas.
- Stir in pecans then sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!