Greek Oven Roasted PotatoesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 5 lb potatoes;peeled and cut into -1/2"wegdes like thick fries shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2/3 c olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 c chicken or lamb broth shopping list
- 1 ts paprika shopping list
- 2 ts oregano shopping list
- 2 ts garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place the potato wedges in a deep roasting pan.
- Pour in the broth, oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle in the remaining ingredients and mix to equally distribute
- liquids and spices.
- Bake at 400 uncovered for 1 1/2 hrs. or until the potatoes are tender.
- After 40 minutes, remove pan and shake potatoes.
- Then return to oven and leave undisturbed for the remainder of the
- baking time.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating9 people
Oh, yes....very nice! We love these.....thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
lovin itredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
different bet its good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it