My Favorite LasagnaFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- No boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 32-oz. jar Calssico Firey roasted tomato sauce shopping list
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 16 oz. colby Jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup Kraft Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1-2 tsp. Tabasco hot pepper sauce (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic in a nonstick skillet until brown, drain well.
- Stir together with tomato sauce and herbs.
- Layer noodles, meat sauce, sour cream and cheeses in a greased baking pan, 13x9x2".
- Repeat the layering process until all layers are done ending with the meat sauce and sour cream.
- Cover with nonstick foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
thanks SQ for sharing ......i must try it this weekend ......love lasagna
Have a blessed day!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I think you did an Excellent job for this sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Thanks for the delicous recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it