Easy Strawberry MousseFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a food processor or blender, combine strawberries and sugar; cover and process until smooth.
- Strain and discard seeds.
- Return strawberry mixture to the food processor. Add pudding mix; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ahmed1 Cairo, EG
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- pat2me Nashua, NH
- caffenated1 Mount Pleasant, PA
- lorialehmann Detroit Lakes, MN
- gardener61 Woolwich, ME
- debwin Toronto, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Oh, this sounds so cool and refreshing!! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
sounds great love them Strawberrys thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This Sounds Terrific!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!