Morgans Famous White Lightening ChiliFrom morninlite 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb Bonless, Skinnless chicken breast shopping list
- cinnamon Chipotle rub shopping list
- 1 sm to med vadalia onion, chopped shopping list
- 6 - 8 cloves of garlic mashed shopping list
- 2 cans navy beans shopping list
- 2 cans cannellini beans shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 4oz cans green chilis shopping list
- 1/4 jar jalapeno pepper slices shopping list
- 1 or 2 chipotle chili in adobo sauce chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger (for extra bite!) shopping list
- handful of chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chicken breast with cinnamon chipotle rub and bake for 20 min. (or grill for a smokey flavor)
- Saute onion & garlic in a spash of olive oil until transparent and starting to carmelize
- Mix beans, peppers, spices and chicken broth in the crock-pot.
- Cut chicken up when it's done and add along with the onions to the bean and spice mixture.
- Set on 8 to 10 hour setting.
- We serve with cornbread and lots of milk to cool down the hot mouth!
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating6 people
sounds like a winner!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmm I love how this "5" fork recipe sounds. Thank you so much Morninlite for sharing this and it's going to be my next chili meal! Take care.lor in Toronto loved it
great chili love the recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!