Spicy Wine Pot Roast In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 pound beef roast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 package brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs shopping list
- Chopped parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper then place in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients except parsley then pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours then remove meat and slice.
- Thicken sauce with flour mixed in a small amount of water and serve over meat.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!